[Nfb-science] . Re: procuring physics textbooks

Chelsea Cook astrochem119 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 15:30:44 UTC 2014

Hi Daniel,

All the suggestions given have been good ones. I, too, sometimes struggle with searching for particular equations. Certainly, having both a hard copy version and a brf version would be ideal, but as you know, scientists often do not work under ideal conditions.

That said, do you know which mechanics book your course requires? I’m pretty sure mine was simply Classical Mechanics by Taylor. If that title matches, I could probably put your school or you in touch with the vendor I got it from.

Learning Latex is a fabulous idea.

Hope this helps,
Chelsea