[Nfb-science] Assistance!

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 01:31:22 UTC 2016

Sent from my iPhone
Hi, have any of you used mastering astronomy from Pearson? I just fkund out that draging and dropping items, whether from one column or row to another, the answer to a fill in the blank question, or items to there respective places, are not accessible at all! The buttons for the items that need to be ranked, sorted, and dragged/dropped are unlabeled. Are there any alternatige  ways around these issues? I'm using this platform for a descriptive astronomy course semester and my proffessor uses it for his courses.