[Nfb-science] Assistance!

annajee82 at gmail.com annajee82 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 01:37:43 UTC 2016

Mariya,
These types of products, particularly by Pearson are exceptionally inaccessible with screen readers.
The only way I know around this is to either use a reader/scribe to read the questions to you and enter the information you tell them to put into the system, or have your professor give you an alternate assignment.  Both of those options are reasonable accomodations.
Good luck.

Anna E Givens