[Nfb-science] Fwd: Re: STEM Education

donna posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 20:11:36 UTC 2017

Hi Elliot,
My name is Donna Posont and I am a graduate student at the University of
michigan-Dearborn. I coordinate a Birding by Ear and Beyond program where
the Beyond part means all things nature. Additionally we are starting a
family nature club through the Michigan Department of Education. We also
facilitate a STEM summer program for blind teenagers and I am saying all
this to say that I have a lot of need for these models. I would like to work
with you and test models for you. Please feel free to contact me with
specifics.
thanks,, Donna Posont