[Nfb-science] Advice-legal issue with previous employer

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Oct 23 01:22:01 UTC 2017

I would advise you to talk to an attorney.  It is
impossible for any of us to say anything because
some of this is by implication, and we don't know
what the agreement was, or why you left, or anything.

Non-compete agreements are pretty common, from
what I understand -- but they don't always stand
up, particularly if you have a more difficult
situation -- like being blind.  They deny you your livelihood.

Dave