[Nfb-science] Hi all! [+ Model of Mount Everest]

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 01:28:12 UTC 2018

Hi all!
 I need the whole thing done on June 1, 2018. As for the size, I’d like a 2 feet in with, by 2 feet, in depth, by 3 feet tall.

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
Citizen Phenologist,
Aspiring climatology Student;

Preparing to attend Chemeketa Community College for a transfer degree with a climatology degree at Oregon State University,
National Federation of the Blind,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.