[Nfb-science] Hi all! [+ Model of Mount Everest]

Tina Hansen th404 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 17 07:16:50 UTC 2018

We have a June 1 deadline, and our time is running out.

We'd like the model to be 2 feet wide by two feet deep by 2.5 feet tall. We want to have enough space to notate the features on the south route.

Also, I'd be interested in your thoughts on how to notate these features. We don't want to have to depend on a computer or smart phone, given the uncertainty of the many QR code readers out there, and the bulk of adding a computer to the package. Oh, and we don't want to use Braille only because it won't allow for description or commentary. Any ideas on that one? Thanks.