[NFB-Science] Gravity experiments

Jamie P. blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 01:32:43 UTC 2018

So the force of gravity is mass times acceleration. What you would want to do is get two objects of equal mass and drop them both from the same height, one on the moon and one on the ground. Then you’d want to time how long it takes them to fall. You’d probably film the drops with a high speed camera to make the timing part easier. The acceleration due to gravity on the moon should be less than on the earth, so the object should fall much more slowly.

Sent from my iPhone