[NFB-Science] Help on Nemeth math code for calculus

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 17:15:06 UTC 2018

Sent from my iPhone
Hi NABS. I recently transferred from a human factors psychology major that requires the usage of psychology to make technology more human friendly, to Astronomy at Embry-Riddle aeronautical University which is where I currently  go to school. I was curious to know who might have a document or something that has all the calculus Nemeth  math code symbols that I will need. This will be my first time taking any calculus course, because my high school never offered one, the highest course that they offered for people that were able to take was pre-calculus, and the Nemeth code for it an algebra I obviously know, not just dealing with the concepts. Also, I was curious as to know what formulas I’m going to need for calculus and  course is concerning mathematical tools for engineers and physicists.