[Nfb-science] combo 2018 SASS Application and Flyer The SUBTLE, SUBLIME, SONOROUS, SYMPHONIC SCIENCE OF SOUND.docx

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Fri Jun 22 17:38:23 UTC 2018

Hello,

The national Federation of the Blind of Michigan is presenting our annual
Sense-sational Adventures in Summer Science.  Our program this year will
deal with all aspects of sound, from nature to human produced sounds.  We
have a small number of openings.  Please let anyone who may qualify and be
interested know about this great opportunity.

The NFB of Michigan has been presenting STEM camps each summer since 2010.
You may view videos of our past camps on Youtube at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrjllTbSAxo

We look forward to meeting new future scientists.  We believe that the first
blind astronaut has been born.  We also believe that blind scientists can
live the lives we choose.

Warmest Regards,

Fred