[Nfb-science] Flyer The SUBTLE, SUBLIME, SONOROUS, SYMPHONIC SCIENCE OF SOUND.docx

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Wed Mar 7 03:47:46 UTC 2018

Hello Scientists and engineers,

Michigan has been presenting a weeklong STEM camp for middle and high school
youth since 2010.  We call it Sense-sational Adventures in Summer Science or
SASS for short.  We are presenting the 2018 version of the program this July
and August.  Attached is a flyer describing our program.  If you know anyone
interested, please have them contact us.  We accept scientists from any
state or country.  We have had international students in the past as well as
scientists from other states.

Thank you for helping distribute our information.

Warmest Regards,

Fred Wurtzel, Youth Outreach Coordinator