[Nfb-science] Science and Engineering Summer Meeting Talks Wanted

Louis Maher ljmaher03 at outlook.com
Wed Mar 28 17:11:46 UTC 2018

Folks,

The NFB Science and Engineering Division's NFB convention meeting will be held on Thursday, July 5, 2018, from 6:30 PM to 10 PM, at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort
Orlando,  Florida.   We are looking for speakers for this meeting.

If you would like to give a talk, please let me know.  The talks should be from 10 to 30 minutes.

Also, if you know of a speaker who would be willing to give a talk, please let me know.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone: 713-444-7838
E-mail ljmaher03 at outlook.com