[Nfb-science] 2017 Science Division Minutes

Louis Maher ljmaher03 at outlook.com
Thu Mar 29 12:22:52 UTC 2018

Folks,

Here are the minutes from the 2017 Science and Engineering Division's annual meeting.  The presentations are listed.  The presentation list might be useful to you if you are considering giving a presentation for our 2018 meeting.

Also, since the minutes are being distributed, I will ask that the minutes not be read during the 2018 meeting.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone: 713-444-7838
E-mail ljmaher03 at outlook.com