[NFB-Science] Accessible Math Web Site

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 14:24:35 UTC 2019

Hi!

 Thank you for clearing up what you meant when you kept telling all of us at the call to start 9 to 12 months before you start taking math classes. During the call, it was not clear if that meant to contact the publishers that far in advanced or to take that whole year to get everything ready to take your first math class, publisher or not. Also, I didn’t see the link that we were promissed.

Thank you for taking the time to read this E Mail!
Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber,
 Chemeketa Community College,
 350 Org,
Citizen’s Climate Lobby,
National Federation of the Blind of Oregon,
Capitol Chapter,
Salem, Oregon.
 Home email:
Redwing731 at gmail.com
 Chemeketa Community College Email:
 Kschaber at my.Chemeketa.edu
Phone:
971-599-9991
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown.
 Sent From My iPhone SE.
 Sent from My Gmail Email.
 Get Outlook Express for IOS.