[NFB-Science] Is Labster accessible

Mikayla Gephart mikgephart at icloud.com
Tue Jul 28 18:41:23 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,
    I hope everyone is well and staying safe. I am a sophomore in college, and have to take a biology class. I am not going to be majoring in science, but this is a required class for my major. The lecture and lab will be entirely virtual. We will be using a software called labster to do our labs. Does anyone know if this software is accessible? when procuring the software, I was told the biology department ask the company about accessibility, and the company said that the product is accessible. However, based on personal experience with other companies, I have a healthy skepticism and would love to hear other peoples experiences. They do not have access to the program yet, but I will get access as soon as possible to test it.

Thank you,
Mikayla