[NFB-Science] IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY OR COMPUTING, JOIN THE NFB IN COMPUTER SCIENCE

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Wed Jun 15 18:17:01 UTC 2022

	Hello.  If you are interested in Information Technology or computing, either from a
personal or professional perspective, I invite you to join the NFB in Computer Science, a
division of the NFB, and learn how we  can help you further your goals in these fields.

We'll be holding our annual meeting as part of the 2022 NFB Convention in New Orleans on
Thursday July 7, 2022.  If you're interested, I  encourage you to register with us on-line, so
as to avoid having to stand in line and come up with cash  to pay the dues at the meeting.  Even
if you can't physically attend the meeting, it is still valuable to join the division as it
will entitle you to receive a copy of a recording of the proceedings after the fact, which will
allow you to listen to all the presentations from the day's proceedings.

You can register on-line at:
https://web.nfbcal.org/nfbcsreg

Sincerely,

Brian Buhrow, President, NFB in Computer Science