[NFB-Science] question about making charts with text

Cheryl Fogle-Hatch c.k.fogle at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 16:25:18 UTC 2022

Hi All.

I am trying to remember the name of a chart that presents choices with
lines off of it for "if/then" questions. I'm thinking of actions, with
text, not a data presentation.

Background, I am preparing a white paper about options for creating
braille marking and tactile labels in museums. The first choice at the
top of this graphic that I can't remember the name of is "Do You need
a temporary solution for educational programs, or a permanent solution
for exhibits? If permanent, use durable materials like metal or hard
plastic like acrylic. If temporary, use consumable materials like
paper, label tape, and common art supplies.

And beyond figuring out the graphic name, I'd welcome any suggestions
about creation. I don't know if it's possible to use excell chart
wizard, or if word has one for text.

Thanks in advance.

Cheryl

--