[NFB-Science] Information Storage

Louis Maher ljmaher03 at outlook.com
Tue Mar 1 11:31:45 UTC 2022

Folks,

I find that I have many pieces of information I need to keep.  For this reason, I made two Excel spreadsheets: one is a general information file, and one is a password file.  Here are the headings for those files.

General Information Excel spreadsheet headings
Name    Phone   E-mail   Address Website              Comments

Password Spreadsheet Headings
Name    ID          Password           E-Mail   Address              Website              Phone   My Name           Date              comments

Encrypt the general information and password spreadsheets.

Encrypt Spreadsheets:
""1. Open a spreadsheet and select File > Info.
2.Select the Protect Workbook box and choose Encrypt with Password.
3.Enter a password in the Password box, and then select OK.
4.Confirm the password in the Reenter Password box, and then select OK."

You can store many lines of information in an Excel cell by moving to a cell,
hitting f2 to edit a cell,
and hitting alt + enter to go to a new line within the cell, and hitting enter when you are finished putting information into that cell.
If you are copying a block of text into a cell, hit f2 to edit the cell, hit control + v to paste the information into the cell, and hit enter to leave the cell.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone: 713-444-7838
E-mail: ljmaher03 at outlook.com