[NFB-Science] Online Whiteboard Collaboration Software That Is Screen Reader Accessible (Something Like Miro)

ntwales ntwales at omsoft.com
Tue Mar 1 19:12:26 UTC 2022

Colleagues:
For a virtual class that I am taking at the University of Colorado at
Boulder through my job as an engineer and planner at the U.S. Army Corps
of Engineers, we are using Miro. The experience of the final speaker at
our annual joint seminar with the NFB student division couldn't have
been more timely. At this time, Miro only has screen reader access to
view a whiteboard BUT NOT to edit or contribute to it.
Is there another whiteboard collaboration system that any of you think I
could suggest? Is there something that would allow me to not only see
the whiteboard but also make my own contributions?
Thank you in advance for your suggestions.
Best,
Nathanael Wales