[NFB-Science] Looking for Blind Mechanical Engineer

Newton Nguyen newt.n94 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 01:43:16 UTC 2022

Hi Kahmile,

Thank you for reaching out to this list! My name is Newton and I am a PhD student at Caltech, currently a visiting scholar at Stanford. I am a climate scientist and work with NASA’s carbon tracking team to quantify and backtrace carbon emissions around the world. It’s a pleasure to meet you.

I totally understand the difficulty of technical coursework and adapting to the visual aspect of the engineering field. It definitely is possible to do well and thrive despite the difficulties. I would be happy to discuss this with you. Buy email is Caltech.edu if you want to reach out.

I hope you’re doing well..

Cheers,

Newton