[NFB-Science] Accessible Citation Managers

Kennedy Stomberg stomberg8 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 15:58:35 UTC 2022

Hello, friends!

I am beginning to do a lot of searching through scientific literature as
part of my graduate work, and I am quickly realizing that I am going to
need to start using a citation manager to keep track of everything! Most
people at my school use Zotero, but I have heard this program isn't as
accessible. For context, I am using a PC, running Windows 10 and the most
current version of JAWS. However, I do also have NVDA  installed, so I
would be open to learning a citation manager that works with  this screen
reader as well. Is Zotero accessible, or have you all found a more
accessible alternative?

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!

Sincerely,
Kennedy