[NFB-Science] student with visual impairment accessible software to Fusion 360

Gene Kim gene.sh.kim at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 00:23:48 UTC 2022

Hi Shai,

Thanks for reaching out on behalf of your student. Unfortunately CAD software and 3D printing is a very inaccessible part of STEM, so it will take some work around. Please feel free to reach me off list and I can go into more detail about my set up which involves a different semi-accessible CAD software called openSCAD and so I can get to know the situation a little more in detail so I can help come up with solutions. My email is gene.sh.kim at gmail.com.

Cheers,
Gene