[NFB-Science] OpenSCAD accessibility with NVDA screen reader

rjaquiss at earthlink.net rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 29 18:28:24 UTC 2023

Hello:

     I downloaded the latest version of OpenSCAD as of 08/29/2023. I am
running Windows 11 on a 64 bit laptop.
The access has certainly improved. I made the program generate a cube and
told it to render. I received a chime, so I think the cube rendered.
I did not find a way to save my cube as an .stl file. I tried OpenSCAD with
both JAWS 2023 and NVDA.
Hope this is useful.
Regards,
Robert