[NFB-Science] Looking for Accessible Robotics Kit

rjaquiss at earthlink.net rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 31 19:12:36 UTC 2023

Hello Kahmile:

     I do not know what the Vex robot system uses for programming. The Lego
system normally uses a drag and drop user interface. It is possible to use
the NXC or possibly Robotc languages. There may be other languages
available. You would end up replacing the OS in the robot and then using a C
type language. You then transfer the code to the robot. I haven't dealt with
Lego since 2009, so things may have changed. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Robert