[NFB-Science] request for NFB Stem Scholarship donation

John Miller johnmillerphd at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 2 23:58:09 UTC 2023

Hello,

I hope that you are doing well.

In 2023 we have raised $1500 out of our goal of $5000 towards the NFB STEM scholarship.

We are off to a good start.

The Science and Engineering Division and the Computer Science Division are raising funds for a $8000 "Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics" (STEM) scholarship given by the NFB, to a worthy student at the NFB convention. In 2021, we were able to raise $5,000 for this scholarship.

Please consider donating to the NFB towards this scholarship.

To donate:

There are two ways to donate to the NFB STEM Scholarship: one method is online, and the second method is by mail.

If you wish to make an online donation: go to

https://nfb.org/contribute/give<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fnfb.org%2Fcontribute%2Fgive&data=05%7C01%7C%7C05f3beae5cce49bef46d08db0578dc21%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C638109788860876320%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=jFDefhTcqpHbQoOL4wMF9UZqZdi2MGDnrtwZpdxT6sk%3D&reserved=0> and fill out the required fields.  On the "Contribution Note" field please enter "STEM Scholarship".  Once your donation has been submitted, you will receive an automatic acknowledgment of your donation.  Please forward this donation acknowledgement to John Miller (Johnmillerphd at hotmail.com<mailto:Johnmillerphd at hotmail.com>) so that he can track our progress towards our funding goal.

To donate by mail: Please make a check payable to NFB.

On the memo line write STEM Scholarship.

Mail the check to

NFB accounting/scholarship

200 East Wells St. at Jernigan Place

Baltimore, MD 21230.

Please make your contributions by March 1, 2023, so that your contributions can count towards the 2023 STEM Scholarship.

Thank you for your help.

Very best,

John Miller, President

Science and Engineering Division