[NFB-Science] High school student who is blind taking an engineering course concerns of teacher

Louise Flickinger louise.flickinger at isd181.org
Tue Apr 23 16:10:51 UTC 2024

I don't know the content but could the student simply describe this? You
may benefit from a conversation with the student as well to insure the
concepts are understood. Sometimes to teach the concept, a hands-on
teaching experience helps with objects and discussion, or the student may
understand by reading the book (Braille?) and tactile graphics.

--
Louise Flickinger
Teacher/Consultant for Students with Visual Impairments
louise.flickinger at isd181.org