[NFB-Science] High school student who is blind taking an engineering course concerns of teacher

rjaquiss at earthlink.net rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 24 22:14:47 UTC 2024

Hello Shai:

     I suggest you try using SwellTouch paper from American Thermoform.
Sheets are available in sizes from 8.5-11 to 11-17.

APH sells the Draftsman drawing board with accessories. A student can use
the Draftsman to either make or update drawings.

If you need something more three dimensional, I suggest you check out
Meccano. Meccano is a variant of the old Erector set. Metal parts can be
bolted together to form structures.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Robert Jaquiss