[NFB-Seniors-Discussion] Third Instructional Conference Call of 2021 - by NFB Seniors Division - The sleep/wake disorder, NON-24

robertleslienewman at gmail.com robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 01:39:29 UTC 2021

Hi You All

RE: Our third instructional conference call of 2021 - Learn about Non-24 -
NEXT WEEK

Date: Tuesday, April 20th.

Time: 4:00 PM ET

The Zoom numbers will follow the below write up of our topic. Bet you have
seen this advertised on TV!

Topic: Non-24 Sleep Wake Disorder; our special presenter is- Jennifer Lyman,
R.N., B.S.

Nurse Educator-Midwest, Vanda Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Here is what she wrote
as an intro:

Many of you may have heard of Non-24 Sleep Wake Disorder (also called
Non-24). It's a serious & rare circadian rhythm disorder and people living
with Non-24 experience sleep struggles and excessive daytime sleepiness
which can impair social and occupational functioning. It's often
misdiagnosed. Vanda Pharmaceutical has a specialized team of Registered
Nurse Educators who raise awareness of Non-24 through education and
community outreach at events and support groups for the visually impaired.

You don't have to be totally blind to have Non-24, but if you are totally
blind, you are at a higher risk of developing it. Learn how to recognize the
symptoms, how to talk to your doctor or family & friends is what our Nurse
Educators and Health Educators do for those who feel they may need help.

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/92237336839?pwd=Mm9yTmZDRmxWaGgzZ1cyVjdwcVpPUT09

One tap mobile:

+13017158592,,92237336839#,,,,*345# US (Washington DC)

+16468769923,,92237336839#,,,,*345# US (New York)

Dial by your location:

+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 922 3733 6839

Passcode: 345

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

NFBN Senior Division, President

NFB Seniors Division, Second Vice President

NFBN Omaha Chapter, Secretary

options or get your account info for NFB-Seniors:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-seniors_nfbnet.org/cleblond%40saavi.us

options or get your account info for NFB-Seniors:

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-seniors_nfbnet.org/robertleslienewman%
<http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-seniors_nfbnet.org/robertleslienewman
%25>

40gmail.co