[NFB-Seniors-Discussion] NFB Seniors Division - Instructional Calls of 2021 - Gardening happens in May and the NON-24 recording is available

robertleslienewman at gmail.com robertleslienewman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 15:06:09 UTC 2021

Hi You all

RE: Listen to the NON-24 Recording and Get ready for Gardening!

#1 Yes, our April instructional call is up on our website. Jennifer Lyman
teaches us about NON-24. Follow the below link to listen; when your browser
opens up the web-page, tab once and hit enter.

http://seniors.nfb.org/ConferenceRecordingsPage.html

#2 Yes, the long awaited instructional call on gardening happens in the
first week of May; on Wednesday the 5th; at 4:00 PM ET. The presenter  is a
Master Gardener, a blind gentleman from Idaho, Dan Smith. Immediately
following are the Zoom numbers to get on the call; I will send out a
reminder as we close in on the call date.

RE: Join Zoom Meeting:

https://zoom.us/j/92237336839?pwd=Mm9yTmZDRmxWaGgzZ1cyVjdwcVpPUT09

One tap mobile:

+13017158592,,92237336839#,,,,*345# US (Washington DC)

+16468769923,,92237336839#,,,,*345# US (New York)

Dial by your location:

+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 922 3733 6839

Passcode: 345

Respectfully yours,

Robert Leslie Newman

NFBN Senior Division, President

NFB seniors division, Second Vice President

NFBN Omaha Chapter, Secretary