[NFB-Seniors-Discussion] I'm sorry to darken your day

lauren merryfield roseofthesoul at outlook.com
Sat Apr 24 22:40:44 UTC 2021

                Hi, brother and sister senior division discussion members,
How are all of you doing? I hope you are all doing well and having a happy spring.

It is with a tired heart that I inform you that I went in for a biopsy of a huge lymph node. I have high-grade b-cell lymphoma. By the time of the “meow” scan, the lymphoma had spread in my body and bloodstream.

I cannot opt for chemo or chemo with radiation due to my weak heart and stage 3 kidney disease. I would probably be wiped out.

So, I am going into hospice care and will probably be around for several months.

I know that is somewhat of a shock.

I’ve known many of you and have enjoyed getting to know others. I appreciated the help that has been given to each other. That is such a neat thing.

So I’m not saying good-bye-yet; maybe some other terms.
Thanks,
Blessings,
Love and
Prayers,