[NFB-Seniors-Discussion] Creating signature in Outlook

Lauren Merryfield lauren7877 at outlook.com
Tue Feb 16 09:15:31 UTC 2021

Hi,
Thank you! There were a couple steps I wasn’t doing right.
Lauren

"What a power is love! It is the most wonderful, the greatest of all living powers. Love gives life to the lifeless. Love lights a flame in the heart that is cold.Love brings hope to the hopeless and gladdens the hearts of the sorrowful. In the world of existence there is indeed no greater power than the power of love."
Abdu’l-Baha