[NFB-Seniors-Discussion] What can I do about excessive sleepiness?

John J. Boyer john at godtouches.org
Tue Jan 26 13:29:58 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,

This may be a problem of old age. I am 84, going on 85, and I am sleeping more than twelve hours per day. I am also deaf-blind and use a wheelchair.
Has anyonne else encountered this problem? What can be done about it?

You will see from my signature that I still want to be active, but sleeping doesn't give me as much time s I want.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer, Executive Director