[NFB-Seniors-Discussion] What can I do about excessive sleepiness?

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 17:11:05 UTC 2021

There could be tons of factors.  First of all, are you getting any exercise?

Is medication forcing sleep?

Are you eating a healthy diet of fruits, vegies, protein?

Are you taking supplements?

Have you established a disciplined daily routine that makes you get up at a
certain time?

And those are just non-medical questions.  Talk to your doc.

Judy