[NFB-Seniors-Discussion] Slate and Stylus

kg 6sxy (kg6sxy) kg6sxy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 00:00:44 UTC 2021

Hello Trish,

NFB has a free slate and stylus per year.
https://nfb.org/programs-services/free-slate-and-stylus-program <https://nfb.org/programs-services/free-slate-and-stylus-program>

There is also the NFB independence market:
https://nfb.org/programs-services/independence-market <https://nfb.org/programs-services/independence-market>

A number of places sell them as well:
- amazon.com <http://amazon.com/>
- maxiaids.com <http://maxiaids.com/>
- aph.org
- www.braillebookstore.com <http://www.braillebookstore.com/>

There are probably a lot of other places but those are the ones I'm familiar with.

Take care,
Tony