[NFB-Seniors-Discussion] Ruth Sager obituary and service information

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 11 15:34:55 UTC 2022

Dear Federation family,

Below is the information regarding arrangements for our beloved sister in the movement, Ruth Sager. This is from the funeral home’s web page, and a link to same is also provided. If anyone has additional information, please let me know.

Warmly,

Chris

Ruth Sager (nee Manz), of Baltimore, MD, passed away on Saturday, April 9th, 2022 at the age of 71. She is survived by her husband, Phillip Sager; children, Victor Sager, Benjamin (Juliana) Sager and Sarah (Scott) Slater; sister, Pat (John) Conforti; and grandchildren, Leora and Rowan Slater.

Services at Sol Levinson's Chapel, 8900 Reisterstown Road, Pikesville, MD 21208, on Tuesday, April 12th, 2022 at 10:00 am. Interment Hebrew Cemetery of Charlottesville. Please omit flowers. Contributions in her memory may be sent to National Federation of the Blind, 200 E. Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230 or Blind Industries and Services of Maryland, 3345 Washington Blvd., Baltimore, MD 21227. The family will be in mourning at 7634 Carla Road, Baltimore, MD 21208, Thursday only.

https://memorials.sollevinson.com/ruth-sager/4854907/index.php?_ga=2.229391135.2033847971.1649682238-1977759203.1649682238

Christopher S. Danielsen, J.D.

Director of Public Relations

200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230

(410) 659-9314, Ext. 2330 | cdanielsen at nfb.org <mailto:cdanielsen at nfb.org>

Twitter: @rlawyer

Pronouns: he, him, his

 <https://nfb.org/>