[NFB-Seniors-Discussion] Tonight's NFB of Maryland Senior Division Conference Call from 7 to 8:30 PM EDT

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 14:08:29 UTC 2022

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland

Senior Division

Presents

My Eyes Don't Work, but My Brain Still Does!

The Dynamics of Dealing with Friends and Family

Please join our conversation to unpack our independence in our relationships
with friends and family.

When: May 10, 2022 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM Eastern Time

Where: NFB of Maryland Conference Call (339) 209-4083

For more information please contact Marguerite Woods at (443) 271-1668.