[NFB-Seniors-Discussion] Tonight's NFB of Maryland Senior Division Conference Call from 7 to 8:30 PM EDT

Jo Ann Garrett bruja00001 at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 14:18:21 UTC 2022

Please remove jandjgarrett at gmail.com<mailto:jandjgarrett at gmail.com> from this list. Jack passed away Jan. 15, 2022

From: Ellen Ringlein via NFB-Seniors-Discussion<mailto:nfb-seniors-discussion at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2022 9:09 AM
To: NFB-Seniors-Discussion at nfbnet.org<mailto:NFB-Seniors-Discussion at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Ellen Ringlein<mailto:germlish77 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFB-Seniors-Discussion] Tonight's NFB of Maryland Senior Division Conference Call from 7 to 8:30 PM EDT

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland
Senior Division

Presents

My Eyes Don’t Work, but My Brain Still Does!
The Dynamics of Dealing with Friends and Family

Please join our conversation to unpack our independence in our relationships with friends and family.

When: May 10, 2022 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM Eastern Time
Where: NFB of Maryland Conference Call (339) 209-4083

For more information please contact Marguerite Woods at (443) 271-1668.