[NFB-Seniors-Discussion] Announcement for New Mexico's SAGE February meeting

Veronica Smith mad.tewe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 00:19:40 UTC 2024

National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico

 <mailto:NFBNM.sage at gmail.com> NFBNM.sage at gmail.com

Every month we get together to learn about blindness. We get together to
learn how others do the things they do after they lose their vision,
something they have relied on for some or all of their lives.

Our next meeting is Wednesday, February 14, 2024 at 7:00 P. M. Mountain time
in our Zoom Room. Mary rose Willows, Art Schreiber, Pat Munson and Jim Babb
will be here to introduce La Vita Llena Retirement Community to us and let
us know why they chose to live there. They will describe the areas and care
that have been the most beneficial to each of them.

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/95423359096>
https://nfb-org.zoom.us/j/95423359096

One tap mobile

+17193594580,,95423359096# US

Dial by your location

+1 719 359 4580 US

Meeting ID: 954 2335 9096

characteristic that defines you or your future.

Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can
have the life you want;

blindness is not what holds you back.

Veronica Smith, SAGE President

Senior Action Group Energy

505-269-1034

Live the life you want.

 <http://www.nfbnm.org/> www.nfbnm.org

 <http://www.nfb.org/> www.nfb.org

NFB Pledge:

I pledge to participate actively in the efforts of the National Federation
of the Blind to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
constitution.

If you are interested in becoming a member of our senior division of the
National Federation of the Blind of New Mexico make your check payable to
SAGE and send it to our treasurer, Urja Lansing at 4323 San Pedro Dr. NE
G-112

Albuquerque, NM 87109

If you have questions about sending in your $5 Call Urja at (505) 345-3378
or send email to urjalansing at q.com.