[Nfb-seniors] New to list

Judy Sanders jsanders.nfb at comcast.net
Thu Nov 13 23:20:00 UTC 2008

Valerie,

This is definitely the right place.  I am not a grandparent so I will leave
that to others.  However, I would like to invite you and all members of this
list to think about joining us in Detroit for the 2009 meeting of the NFB
Senior Division.  Stay for the whole convention.  It will take place from
July 3-8 and our meeting will likely be on July 4th.  It is not too early to
start making plans.

Welcom to the list.

Judy Sanders
President
National Federation of the Blind Senior Division