[Nfb-seniors] New to list

Ramona Walhof rwnfbi at qwest.net
Fri Nov 14 03:32:33 UTC 2008

Valerie, you have come to the right place.  We have lots of grandparents.  I
had 3 of my grandchildren here tonight for a couple of hours.  They are 2,
5, and 7.  After we had dinner, and they danced to the keyboard, they
decided they would dress me up like the Queen of England.  This meant they
put about a dozen necklaces arounmd my neck, (marti gras beads), brushed my
hair, put a wizzard hat on me, and brought my food in plastic picnic dishes:
jinglebells for salad and soup, plastic penguins for steak, etc.  Then I was
covered up with the tablecloth as a blanket, so I could take my nap.  You
can tell, grandchildren are lots of fun.  The two-year-old has just learned
to sing jinglebells and la-la-la for deck the halls.
Sharing ideas is fun.  advice is free.  But the first thing is enjoy!
There are no right or wrong answers, but I am sure you can get plenty of
opinions.  I would love to hear about your experiences.
Ramona