[Nfb-seniors] auction at Convention

Ramona Walhof rwnfbi at qwest.net
Wed Apr 22 01:11:02 UTC 2009

I know all of you are thinking about what you are going to bring to donate
to the auction at the Senior Division meeting this summer in Detroit.
Please let me know ahead of time, so we can try too be organized.

We have had lists of the items we knew about ahead of time for the past two
or three years.  Are those lists helpful?  We tried to do both Brailleand
large print.  If nobody cares, we won't go to the trouble.  If they are
helpful, then the more items we know about ahead of time,  the better we can
make the lists.  Please let me know.

Ramona