[Nfb-seniors] Introduction

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Thu Jun 25 16:18:45 UTC 2009

I've been in the NFB since 1979.  My first convention was the convention in
Miami, florida in 1979.  for several years, I haven't been able to attend
convention and am so excited to be there this year.  I want to attend the
Seniors division meeting.  I am on my state's affiliate board--new York
because I am also president of the new York Association of Guide dog Users.

Margo and Arrow