[Nfb-seniors] Hello

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun Jan 31 19:29:40 UTC 2010

thanks for the welcome,
I am pleased you are so ready to use what is out there for the blind.
Jim my husband and I are on Serotek.
this is a program you can buy rite out or pay monthly payments if you can't.
It is an email program, as well as visiting by voice, and checking out the web.
they do blogs on different topics as well.
Talk about the new phones out, if they have one what they think and on it goes.
I have met so many persons with this program, I enjoy the outreach.
When there is an upgrade, you get it free.
Wow do they keep up with upgrades.
I have been with the program for a year and a half.
Truly enjoy it.
I also do a ladies chat on Friday nights.
Just visiting on anything that is of interest.
We have net books so we can visit outside this summer and spring first ha.
Sure hope spring finds Montana.
We are good people to smile.
Again welcome, hope to get to know you more.
We also have a chapter in our state called MAB.
We are a part of NFB.
Now we are working on changing this to NFB of Montana at some point.
Some folks are ready for this and others are not.
Boy howdy I am ready smile.
the more in numbers the more one can travel if you will.
Have a nice day.

--
--Dar
skype