[Nfb-seniors] Knitting

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jan 31 22:00:48 UTC 2010

Do you realize that the NFB Has the NFB Krafters Division?

We have a list serve here at NFB known as Krafters Korner.

We teachh classes via telephone conference calls.  This is  blind/visually
impaired teachers teaching the blind/visually impairedsuch crafts  as
beading, knitting, crocheting, Origami, fun making soap,plastic canvas,  etc.

You can learn more about the division and sign up for the classes and list
by going to:
KraftersKorner.org

We also have a Monday Night Chat that we have crafting topics that we talk
about at 8 p.m. eastern time.

The next two Mondays we will be having a Knitting Class instead of a chat
learning how to make a beginners dish towel with a heart design on it.
Please check out the website and feel free to try out the Special Valentine's
Day dish cloth.

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division