[Nfb-seniors] Convention Auction

Ramona Walhof rwnfbi at qwest.net
Thu Jun 10 04:18:02 UTC 2010

Seniors, I know you are getting ready for Convention.  We will have another
'not-so-silent' auction at our meeting on Monday at 1:00 p.m.  If you can
bring something for sale, that would be much appreciated.  If you can let me
know in advance, that is helpful.  Items that sell well are first and
foremost food and a little liquid libation!  also, hand-made items, things
with special NFB significance; some jewelry; some tapes or c d's.  Use your
imagination!

Of course, you can also bring some money!  Buyers are just as important as
sellers.  We will start the auction at 1:00 p.m., so please have all items
there by 1:00 p.nm.  Then we can all examine the things we want to bid on
and start with silent bids.  AT 2:00 the meeting begins, so we must quiet
down.

I am looking forward to seeing all of you and your loot and your treasure.

Ramona