[Nfb-seniors] NFB-NEWSLINE® Announces New Flexibility and More Choice in Managing Your Favorites!

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Mar 29 03:20:44 UTC 2010

We are now pleased to offer you even more
flexibility in using NFB-NEWSLINE®.  Taking into
account your many suggestions, you can now manage
your favorite publications via the Internet, all
while enjoying the ability to create different
favorite lists, depending on the way you want your content delivered.

To further explain this, consider this:
In the past, subscribers were limited to having
six favorite publications, available via
telephone, Web News on Demand, e-mail, or NFB-NEWSLINE® In Your Pocket.

Now, you can have an unlimited number of
favorites on the Web, with NFB-NEWSLINE® In Your
Pocket, or via e-mail.  For users who may use
several delivery methods now, or who wish to
expand the way in which they receive their
content, you can create lists of favorites that
could be the same or completely different,
depending on your preference. Each of the
delivery methods is independent of each
other.  The choice is completely up to you!

Please note, however, that current telephone-only
users are still limited to six favorites, and no
changes or actions will be necessary on your
part.  We will be reviewing the option to lift
the restriction of six publications with a future service enhancement.

And that's not all.  We have also given you the
ability to establish your favorite TV channels
over the Web.  For those users who are using the
telephone only, you can still manage your
favorite channels just like you have done in the past.

Ready to explore these groundbreaking
enhancements?  Simply go to
<http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org>www.nfbnewslineonline.org
and log in.  At the main page, navigate to the
link for "Manage All Your Favorites."  From this
page, you can simply select the appropriate link
to manage that favorite delivery method.

A few things to remember:  If you had not already
requested the newspapers by e-mail option, you
must complete the online request form found at
<http://www.nfbnewsline.org>www.nfbnewsline.org.
Follow the link for "Newspapers by E-mail."

Also, if you already had favorites established,
we have carried these over as a convenience to
you, and these publications will show up in the
appropriate delivery option.  You can modify these as you wish.

It's that simple.  If you have any questions,
please feel free to call us at (866) 504-7300 or
e-mail us at <mailto:nfbnewsline at nfb.org>nfbnewsline at nfb.org.