[Nfb-seniors] ot unsatisfied with jaws listserve administrator

Jerry Hathaway jerry.hathaway2 at frontier.com
Sat Nov 27 23:17:33 UTC 2010

I am being ignored by the jaws listserve administrator with the issue that I have been sending him as follows and I would appriciate any assistance in solving the problem.

James I have been on the list for many years. Recently I have not been able to send messages to the list or the administrator. The message I get from the manager is that I am not a member of the list. I am still receiving messages from the list. I am trying to get this problem resolve. I believe the problem started when my E-mail address was change from jerry.hathaway2 at verizon.net to jerry.hathaway2 at frontier.com. Please help me to fix this problem.

Jerry Hathaway