[Nfb-seniors] The Pepsi Challenge

Judy Sanders jsanders.nfb at comcast.net
Sun Sep 5 01:53:41 UTC 2010

The NFB is still in the running for a Pepsi Challenge grant to fund the NFB Youth Slam.  You can still help.

During August we did well .  Because we were one of the leading vote producers we have been allowed to keep trying in September.

Your NFB state president should have flyers that can be distributed to the public.  Contact your president and ask how you can help distribute the flyers.  Make sure your friends and family are all voting.  If you are connected with civic or religious groups involve them.

We can do this!

Judy Sanders, President
NFB Senior Division