[Nfb-seniors] senior seminar

Judy Sanders jsanders.nfb at comcast.net
Fri Jun 3 18:33:11 UTC 2011

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!

At the upcoming National Federation of the Blind convention in Orlando, Florida, on Sunday, July 3, 1:30 p.m. the NFB Senior Division is holding a seminar and you are invited to attend.  The seminar will be useful for seniors who want to learn about involving seniors from your home states; it is also geared to newly blind people who have not yet learned the alternatives to sight that we take for granted. How do we complete everyday tasks that seem impossible? Does anyone else share the same anxieties? What are the advantages of affiliating with the NFB as opposed to a local support group?

All of these questions and more will be answered at this seminar.

It is not necessary to sign up in advance and there is no charge to participate.

If you have questions, call Judy Sanders at 612-375-1625 or write off list to

jsanders.nfb at comcast.net

Judy Sanders, president