[Nfb-seniors] New Member

Norma Crosby norma at glennandnormacrosby.com
Sun Jan 8 06:20:26 UTC 2012

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. Ramona, we are actually back in Texas. We have been here for a little more than two years. We live in a small community about 30 miles from downtown Houston.

I am hoping to get our seniors to Dallas, and maybe we'll even find a couple more before that time.

I'd love to see the newsletter if someone could either email it or send a link to it.

Again, thanks for responding so quickly.

Best,

--
Norma Crosby